Who is eligible?
- Personal Small Business Loans are available to qualified borrowers in the community who currently operate a local business or those with prior business experience who are planning a new enterprise in our community.
How much money can I borrow?
- HBLA’s Personal Small Business Loans range from $5,000 to $15,000.
How much will it cost me?
- Our loans are interest-free and have no processing fee.
Who can get a loan?
- To qualify for a personal small business loan from the HBLA, you must be a Jewish resident living in one of the 8 counties in WNY and have business experience.
Are cosigners required?
- A minimum of one cosigner is required for all personal small business loans. The Loan Committee may require or allow additional cosigners. Cosigners must be at least 18 years of age and residents of Western New York.
What is the loan process?
- The first step is to speak with a member of the HBLA Loan Committee about the loan you are seeking. You will be guided through the loan application process and asked to submit supporting documents. An in-person, confidential interview with several members of the Loan Committee will be scheduled at your convenience.
When do I have to repay?
- If your loan is approved, a loan repayment schedule will be determined in consultation with you. Borrowers may take up to 48 months to repay their loans.
How do I begin?
- Call 716-204-0542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org